Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dogging around


007

I expect you'll be seeing a lot of these photos. This is my baby boy Max (original name, I know), and seeing as this camera is still new and swanky I felt he should have a part of it 'cause he's so damn photogenic!

Basically, I am loving this camera. Just adore it. The pictures are so wonderfully clear and light and airy, exactly what I wanted. I am SO glad I sucked it up and bought this thing, it is completely worth it. I've been getting into the habit of going out and shooting something every day, which is so far loads of fun.

DSC_00662

DSC_00562

DSC_00472

DSC_00722


I bought The short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer yesterday. I know, I know, but I couldn't resist, it was cheap and short and I've read the rest of the series so I thought why not? Despite the fact that Breaking Dawn just about tore a hole in the goodness of humanity and Robert Pattinson's look of 'Ohi, I need a good wash' it wasn't completely dreadful. I mean, yes, the limited vocabulary was still there and I could still sense the fanfictioness about it but it was short enough that it didn't drag. I didn't buy it for a thrilling, deep and meaningful experience so I guess I wasn't disappointed.

So, if you've read the series you may as well get it to unboredify yourself one lazy afternoon but it's not fabulous. (Though who would expect it to be?)

The only reason i'm holding out for the Eclipse release is Taylor's shmexy body...mmm.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeew.

Abbey said...

SHEENAYOULOSER xD