Sunday, June 13, 2010

Smellies and Lunch Breaks

001

So I thought I'd start out by showing you guys where I work. Let it be known no customers were harmed in the making of these photos! It was a dead day, so I thought I'd take some pretty pictures in my lunch break. In case you didn't guess, I work in a candle store, everything is so pretttyyy O_O

002

003

004

005

006

Poor Bel was snoozy after a big night out, she protested at the taking of photos.

It's an awesome place to work though, the discount on nice smellies is always a bonus. At the moment i'm burning Vigour - Gardenia and Grapefruit. ...mmmmm. So good. You would be surprised the money people actually spend on candles. Seriously, it's nuts.

Side note - did anyone know there is actually an exact perfect height for the wick of a candle to burn the most effectively, so as not to drown/overuse the wick and maintain the correct fragrance? Well, there is. xD


No comments: