Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Off to work

DSC_00912

In the early morning my bathroom has a lovely cascade of white sunlight. I might have to take advantage of it more often.

Nothing much interesting today, it is still cold and icy and my car takes too long to heat me up. Driving all the way out to work on the other side of town takes it's toll in the early morning and late at night, especially if you've been doing the manager shift. I get more hours at the Belco store but it would be much easier if I could get a few more shifts at the store closer to home. Oh well.

DSC_00822

DSC_00942

DSC_00872

I have this cute little bowl in my bathroom that I fill with all the melts for my oil burner. Seeing as they're all bright and happy and colourful, it's a super cool addition to the usually dull bathroom.

DSC_01032

{everyone else has done a 'take a photo of yourself taking a photo' so I thought, why not?}

No comments: