Saturday, July 16, 2011

Oh wait - she's alive?

So I subconsciously killed this blog. Not really, I just forgot about it. Or I had other things to do. Or whatever. Point being, I haven't written in here for over a year. Nice one.

So why now?

I could say i'm bored, which is half true. I could say i'm interested to see who will listen if I continue this thing, which is mostly true. But I think it's just because i've gotten to a stage in my life where I want people to listen to what i've got to say.

Most of the time it will be rubbish, but maybe for a few brief moments i'll make sense to someone else out there.

I don't know what i'll talk about or even if i'll remember to write again in a few days time, but who cares? That's life. In the mean time, let's enjoy my frivolity and get talking, doing, seeing. I do a lot of some and not enough of others, maybe this blog will help me fix the things i've missed. And maybe i'll reveal a few things on here that I didn't think would be ready for anyone else to hear.

I wonder.

No comments: